Tuesday 24 November 2009

If only we could practice what we preach..

So after refraining from months upon months I've had to resort to using the plastic quite a bit. Mainly due to a relocation, and all the associated financial annoyances this comes with it. Turns out the country i'm living in, none of the local banks accept my card, so i have to travel to my cards bank bank branches which are sporadically located across the city. It's not too bad, but it has meant me getting back in the red on it - something i vowed to myself not to do. But my other card's magnetic strip has gone, which means the only card i can use is the credit card. However, all this should stop soon, as i found myself some full time work, and once my visa and work permit get through all right ill be able to set up a local bank account and have less of these hassles.

But it has taught me the importance of practicing what you preach, and also the importance of financial planning -especially when relocating!

No comments: